In Honor of this magical day of manifestation, we are reposting a great article by Christy Jacobs, an Intuitive Life and Relationship Coach, Angel Reader, and Author of the Spiritual Relationship Memoir “He Swept Me Off My Feet… and Dropped Me on My Head.”—-Have you ever found yourself looking at the clock at exactly 11:11 over and over again? This is a common occurrence with people — especially those on a path of spiritual awakening.
So what does this mean? According to Doreen Virtue, in Angel Numbers, 11 is the number of manifestation so when you see 11:11, it’s important to pay attention to your thoughts because you’re in high manifestation mode. Today is November 11, or 11/11, referred to by some mystics as the Gateway time of the year when a doorway opens to the divine and our manifestation powers go into high gear. So of all days: Think only about what you want, and stop that pesky worrying!
So how do you manifest your wants, needs and desires? In short — here are eight simple steps:
1. WRITE WHAT YOU DESIRE DOWN IN THE FORM OF “I AM.” Writing down what you desire in the form of “I am” brings it to the present time, as if it’s already happening NOW. This is important because you don’t want to keep your desire out in the future, you want it here now. So by saying “I am” you’re acting as if you already have what you desire. An example might be: I am walking through the beautiful cobblestone streets of Paris with the love of my life.
2. READ IT OUT LOUD. Once you move your idea from your thoughts to paper, you involve more senses by hearing yourself say it.
3. FEEL YOUR DESIRE. If you want a trip somewhere, visualize yourself in that place and pay attention to how being there makes you feel inside. Right before I went to Paris, I felt myself in a beautiful place, with autumn crispness in the air and a feeling of love enveloping me. (I had no idea I was going to Paris at the time.) Just days later, I replicated the exact feeling in Paris! This is how the law of attraction works. What you’re really drawing to yourself is the feeling – not the actual “thing.” This is why I like to think of manifesting as attracting an experience or emotion, rather than some physical outward tangible thing. We’re here to experience, not to accumulate.
4. ASK FOR ASSISTANCE. Ask your Angels, your Spirit Guides, and your Higher Self for assistance and pay attention to the signs. I know this seems crazy, but if you want something, you have to ask for it. Silly concept! If you don’t ask, your divine guidance can’t help you. They’re just hanging out, waiting for you to put them to work, so ask them for help!
5. BE OPEN FOR SOMETHING BETTER. Always end with “This or something better for the highest good…” This is important because you don’t really know what the true divine plan is for you. You may get something even better than you could have imagined. Don’t be attached to the outcome. Release and surrender. You’ve asked. Now let it go. Trust that you’re being taken care of because you ARE!
6. BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE. Acknowledge what you’ve already manifested in your life. You’re manifesting every day, even if you don’t realize it. Own it.
7. LIVE YOUR LIFE FROM YOUR HEART. This might be the MOST IMPORTANT step. Make sure all your interactions come from a place of love. What you put out into the Universe comes back to you. This is a Universal truth. If you’re putting out negative, ego-based, selfish energy – THAT’S what you’ll bring back to you. I can’t emphasize this enough. I really believe this is the true secret to manifesting the life of your dreams. If you put out loving energy, it WILL return to you. I promise.
8. KEEP YOUR VIBRATIONAL ENERGY HIGH. Another very important step. This means keep your spirits high as much as possible. We all go through difficult times, but try to find the humor in the challenges. Take chances. Say YES! Look for the good in everything. Yes, even that mother-in-law you’re dreading seeing at Thanksgiving is a good person who is here to teach you. Find out what that lesson is and be done with it. I said, be done with IT, not HER! Feelings that vibrate low are jealousy, anger, fear, hatred, resentment — you get the point. Bad feelings that make you feel, well, BAD. Check those at the door! LOVE vibrates the highest and will attract all the good stuff to you. You feel GOOD — you attract GOOD. Again, it’s that simple.
Now ENJOY YOUR LIFE! We’re here to love, live in joy, and have fun! Please don’t forget this.
Of course, if you don’t follow these steps EXACTLY how I tell you, you can forget about it — you’ll never get anything. (I’m kidding, of course!) But seriously, go within and ask your inner guidance how you can use these steps to assist yourSELF in your own life. Your higher self knows and is happy to assist you!
Happy 11-11! Many blessings to you and to the world! With Love, For the highest good…