Candles made from soy have no toxic chemicals, smell great, and add an amazing touch to an alter as well as a nightstand. I love to burn candles every night and since I am such an avid candle user, it was extremely important to me that they are non-toxic. It should be important to you as well! Have you ever burned a candle and felt your eyes burning or stinging? Those are the toxic chemicals from the toxic wax that are being heated up into particles burning throughout the air.
Here are the top 3 reasons why you should switch to soy candles:
Soy wax burns cleaner with little soot release and it is considered to be a natural and sustainable product. Compare that to your traditional candle made of paraffin, which often creates a significant amount of black soot that ultimately lands on your walls and other surfaces in the home.
Soy candles are non-toxic, so they won’t release toxins into the air as they burn. In fact, soy wax candles are considered healthier for humans, pets, and the environment as a whole. Research has even shown that there are several toxins released by paraffin candles containing known carcinogens, which are cancer-causing agents. Nearly all of them have been considered as “toxic air agents” by various environmental agencies.
Soy candles are “slow burning”, which means they typically last longer than a paraffin candle of the same size. Soy burns at a cooler temperature, so even though you may pay more for a soy candle initially, they’re worth the investment since you won’t have to buy new ones as frequently.
Stay tuned as we get ready to launch new candles.