Advertiser Name Chasin Unicorns Last Edrted August 21, 2017
1. Chasin Unicorns Affiliate Agreement
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions for your participation in the Chasin Unicorns Affiliate Program. As used in this Agreement, 'We," 'us. or 'Organic Olivia" means Chasin Unicorns LLC, the product owner and publisher. "Affiliate. refers M you, the applicant "Affiliate Program" means the program managed by or on behalf of Chasin Unicorns cam by which participating entities place finks on their website that connect to the Chasin Unicorns cam website and for which a referral fee is earned.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fee, tee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, will be construed as your acceptance of all modifications and changes.
To enroll in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an Affiliate Appllications for each website through which the you wish to promote the products and services of Chasin Unicorns. Applications are reviewed on a rolling bases. Please allow 5-10 business days for processing. Chasin Unicorns reserves the right to deny entrance into its Affiliate Program to any applicant that is deemed unqualified for any reason at our sole and absolute discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, the Qualifying Sites listed in Paragraph 8 of this Agreement
Affiliates will be paid a referral fee ("Commission"), for each customer who completes a purchase through the unique affiliate link assigned to Affiliate (the "Link.). Commissions will be calculated based upon the Gross Sales Price. Gross Sales Price is defined as all payments received by Chasin Unicorns by the sale of the product, but not including any shipping and handling, sales tax, special services tees, such as gift wrapping or packaging, late charges, collection cost, imports/expod duties, amounts due to credit card fraud, credits given to customer, bad debt write-off and refunded products or services.
The Affiliate will only be paid Commissions on sales that are tracked through Chasin Unicorns online tracking system and indicate the Link as the source. For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer most complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an Affiliate Commission Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the Affiliate.
The Commission Rate will be fifteen (15) percent of the Gross Sales Price of each completed purchase made through the Affiliates Link after payment to Chasin Unicorns. Chasin Unicorns reserves the right to change and/or amend the Commission Rate structure at any time, in our sole discretion. This includes an increase in Commissions during a limited time special promotion.
Affiliate may not purchase the Chasin Unicorns products or services through his/her own link for personal use and receive a commission on that sale.
Commissions will not be paid en any sale or amount attributed spare or credit card -fraud
5. Payment Organic
Chasin pays the Affiliate monthly on the 15th of the following month. For example, January sales are paid on February 15th. Commissions will be adjusted for orders that are cancelled, delinquent, returned or where payment is otherwise refunded to the purchaser.
All payments will be made to the Affiliate's PayPal account. It is the Affiliates responsibility to provide up to date and accurate account information. Commissions sent to the wrong account are the sole responsibility of the Affiliate to retrieve_ The Affiliate will be responsible for all costs incurred by Chasin Unicorns in aiding in the correction of monies sent to wrong accounts.
6. Order Fulfillment
Chasin Unicorns will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via Affiliate Links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Organic Orme products from other websites as a "resell.. and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or any other auction sites. Chasin Unicorns will also be coley responsible for all customer service inquires.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Chasin Unicorns Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Chasin Unicorns. Accordingly, all Riles, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and services will apply to those customers, including our rules of privacy and confidentiality We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time, without notice. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time as well.
7. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin upon our acceptance of your site and your acceptance of this Agreement and will end when terminated by either party. Either Chasin Unicorns or the Affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other thirty (30) days written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted here under shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's website, all links to the Chasin Unicorns websites, all Chasin Unicorns trademarks and logos, all other Chasin Unicorns marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program. You are only eligible to earn commissions on sales occurring during the Term and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only lithe product orders are not canceled. Chasin Unicorns may withhold final payment for a reasonable time to ensure against cancellations.
8. Qualifying Sites
Chasin Unicorns reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Chasin Unicorns Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include, but are not limited to sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion nationality disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Promote illegal activities;
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Chasin Unicorns. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of Commissions for violating our Affiliate Program.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Organic Olivia or any other individual or company.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
Organic Olivia grants the Affiliate during the Term a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide, royalty free license to use our graphical banners (If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact Chasin Unicorns affiliates chasinunicorns.com and request a new banner graphic size be added) and design resources located in our affiliate login area for the purposes of promoting, advertising, announcing or marketing the Affiliate's participation in the Affiliate Program_ We have no obligation to announce, advertise, market or promote the Affiliate's participation in the Affiliate Program, but reserves the right to do so at its sole discretion.
We reserve all nights, title and interest in our intellectual property rights. Use of our marks except as set forth herein are strictly prohibited.
10. Affiliate's Duties
The following cases, include, but are not limited to examples of prohibited use and are grounds for immediate termination of Affiliate's participation in the Affiliate Program
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Chasin Unicorns logo, logo marks or other Chasin Unicorns website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officelty affiliated or partnered with Chasin Unicorns unless grven antler permission by Chasin Unicorns,
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term "Chasin Unicorns" in ANY variation in them site URL (Ex organcohaa net, organcolivecouponcodes coin, organic-olivia coin, etc.),
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Chasin Unicorns Want to promote a coupon? Contact an and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes found elsewhere online. Doing so will result in the termination of your participation in the Affiliate Program and result in the withholding of Commissions for violating this Agreement;
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking'. saes where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts
11. Chasin Unicorns Anti-Spam Policy
Organic Olivia strictly prohibits Affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) in an effort to increase sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limped to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Affiliate has spammed, the Affiliate may be permanently terminated after investigation;
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner;
- Solicitations posted M chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, am similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Organic Olivia, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, Organic Olivia may investigate the complaint, and if necessary will then terminate the Affiliate. Termination result in the immediate closure of the Affiliate and any individual accounts, the loss of all referrals and forfeiture of all Commissions. At Organic Olivia discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Affiliate Program, but also being banned from ANY other internal Affiliate Programs.
- If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to affiliateseorganicolma corn
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf of Organic Olivia. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Limitation of Liability
ORGANIC OLMA DISCLAIMS ANY LIABLITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPEICAL PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, EXPENDITURES OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM. ORGANIC OLMAS ENTIRE LIAI IBTY ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT WILL NOT EXCEED THE COMMISSION AMOUNTS PAYABLE TO THE AFFILIATE HEREUNDER
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an Affiliate's potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Organic Olivia will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full forte and effect. By signing up with the Organic Olivia Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all offs terms and conartions You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement